Popular posts from this blog
Introduction: A little about me
Hello everyone, my major is Psychology. I want to do my masters in Speech-Language Pathology. After I finish with college, I want to be a Speech Therapist. I also want to move to Texas in the future, I know what you are thinking, boo Texas, but I will still always be a Sooner. I am currently a senior, this will be my 4th year in the University of Oklahoma. My biggest accomplishment last year was figuring out what exactly I wanted to do after I graduate and what I am passionate about which had been a constant struggle for me. This summer I took a trip to Chicago with my sister, it was great exploring a new city. I really enjoy traveling and going to different places. My goal is to visit all 50 states one day, I am almost half way there which is exciting. My favorite T.V. show is Friends, just like every other person out there. I enjoy all types of movies but comedy would probably be my favorite. Bollywood movies are also my favorite, they are very different from American movi...
Week 5 Story: New Journey to Texas
New Journey to Texas Ramayana. Source. Sita Sings the Blues by Nina Paley (2008) It had been a year since Rama and Sita’s big day, their wedding. They live in New York City, one of the busiest cities in the country. They were both very busy in their daily lives, they work nine to five everyday, both at different jobs. They only get to really spend time with each other at night. Usually they just talk about their day and if anything exciting happened. But one night Rama comes home and looked worried and Sita could see it on his face. Rama didn’t say one word for thirty minutes after being home. Sita knew something had to be bothering Rama. Sita asked Rama ‘what happened, is something wrong my love?’ Rama told her that he had a job offer in Texas that could potentially...

Comments
Post a Comment